Ludocracy's Game Design Services
From brainstorming to final quality assurance, Ludocracy provides professional game design experience.
We have designed physical games, web-based games, mobile games and more!
No matter the scale of your project nor the scope of your budget, Ludocracy can provide Game Design services tailored to your needs! To contact Ludocracy for Game Design projects, please fill out the form in the Contact section.
- Brainstorming: Ludocracy excels at quickly coming up with ideas that suit your IP and target audience.
- Documentation: Our documents are written in clear, concise language.
- We include concept wireframes and flowcharts for perfect clarity.
- We ensure that everyone involved fully understands YOUR central vision!
- Grants: We have worked with clients to successfully apply for the Telefilm grant, Montreal Mayor's grant, and others.
- Quality Assurance: We can create test plans, organize focus groups and provide QA feedback.
Game Design Document Samples
Detective One Pitch
"Detective One" was conceived as an action-adventure game for Xbox Live. Players could proceed through levels by exploring, by solving puzzles, or by fighting their way through hordes of enemies. We contributed the game concept, controls and camera concept, and the overall story concept. We also fleshed out the world and characters of Detective One.
Read the the Detective One pitch PDF
"Pentominoes" is a puzzle game for older youth (pre-teens). Players place 12 unique tetris-like pieces into a grid to create various shapes. The game was released on Android & iOS devices, as well as on the web. We provided the initial concept, the pitch and the game design documents for this project.
Read an early Pentominoes Game Design Document (GDD)