Ludocracy's App & UX Design Services
Our App Design concepts are perfectly tailored for your clients and audience. We create user experiences that are second to none. We provide brainstorming, concept art, market research, design documentation and other related services. To contact Ludocracy for App or UX Design projects, please fill out the form in the Contact section.
- Brainstorming: Ludocracy excels at quickly coming up with ideas that suit your IP and target audience.
- Market Research: We can help you to detmine the best platform, look and tone for your projects.
- Documentation: Our documents are written in clear, concise language.
- We include concept wireframes and flowcharts for perfect clarity.
- We ensure that everyone involved fully understands YOUR central vision!
- Grants: We have worked with clients to successfully apply for the Telefilm grant and others.
- Quality Assurance: We can create test plans, organize focus groups and provide QA feedback.
App Design Samples
License to Drill
"License to Drill" is a television show on the Discovery Channel, currently in its fourth season. We worked on multiple aspects of the design for this project, including the website, web apps and mobile game. We also helped determine the look, organization and technology used on the License to Drill website. We also participated in the design of the 'drilling operations simulation' as well as the "Tunnel Runner" mobile game.
"Thought Technology" is a company that designs and manufactures biofeedback devices with medical, sport and personal uses. We provided the design concepts for many of the software applications that are used on or with these devices. Our designs made these complex devices easy to use by doctors, coaches and health professionals alike.
Check out the Thought Technology website